In today's corporate culture, collaboration is a key component to everyday tasks. SharePoint 2013 is one of the tools of choice. In this course you will learn how to use SharePoint and learn a few best practices. You will learn how to:
- Navigate a SharePoint 2013 site
- Understand the menu items and use them
- Create a SharePoint document library
- Create a SharePoint list to capture data
- Create and sync a SharePoint Calendar
- Create and manage Alerts
- Change the look and feel of SharePoint Sites
- Successfully plan a SharePoint site using best practices
At the end of the course you will have a good grasp of SharePoint 2013 and be ready to move forward to intermediate and advanced concepts.
What Past Students Said...
SharePoint Training Testimonials
What are you waiting for? Enroll now!
Samantha Gregory is an author, trainer, and business consultant.
Her purpose on the planet is to encourage, inspire, and empower women in toxic relationships to recognize their worth, embrace their freedom, and attract love (and wealth).
She is also a single mom and advocate/motivator for all single moms who want to thrive.If you want to learn how to be happy and financially independent contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org